By Michael Scott-Baumann,Peter Clements
A new ebook for Paper 1, Prescribed topic four: Rights and Protest
The well known IB degree heritage sequence, combining compelling narratives with educational rigor.
An authoritative and interesting narrative, with the widest number of resources at this point, aiding scholars to strengthen their wisdom and analytical abilities.
- trustworthy, transparent and in-depth content material from subject specialists
- research of the historiography surrounding key debates
- devoted examination perform with version solutions and perform questions
- TOK help and old research inquiries to support with all elements of the Diploma
Read Online or Download Access to History for the IB Diploma: Rights and protest PDF
Similar middle eastern history books
This publication goals to set the serious political debates on one part so that it will do a little critical monetary research. It assumes sovereign autonomous Palestinian nation comes into life within the West financial institution and Gaza Strip, and proceeds to check the industrial regulations and institutional reforms which might be applicable for it.
Opposite to renowned perceptions, newly veiled girls around the heart East are only as a lot items and emblems of modernity because the top- and middle-class ladies who courageously took off the veil nearly a century in the past. To make this aspect, those essays concentrate on the "woman query" within the heart East (most relatively in Egypt and Iran), particularly on the flip of the century, whilst gender grew to become a hugely charged nationalist factor tied up in complicated methods with the West.
"Michael Keller was a software program govt from Florida. Then got here September eleven, 2001. a number of weeks after the al-Qaeda assaults on the US, he joined the military nationwide protect and used to be deployed to Iraq in November of 2005. during this revealing selection of e-mails and images, Keller stocks his first-hand reviews within the conflict on Terror.
Whereas the conflicts and nationwide aspirations in British vital Palestine specifically and the center East often have been glaring sooner than the outbreak of the second one international battle, the battle itself speeded up and improved nationwide expectancies and provided carrying on with tactical and strategic dilemmas to British, Arab, and Jewish leaders.
- Anglo-Ottoman Encounters in the Age of Revolution: The Collected Essays of Allan Cunningham, Volume 1: 001
- The Economy of Late Achaemenid and Seleucid Babylonia
- The Ring of Myths: The Israelis, Wagner and the Nazis
- Counterinsurgency in Iraq (2003-2006): RAND Counterinsurgency Study--Volume 2
- The Iran-Iraq War
Extra info for Access to History for the IB Diploma: Rights and protest
Access to History for the IB Diploma: Rights and protest by Michael Scott-Baumann,Peter Clements