By Andrew Holland
Give your scholars the easiest likelihood of good fortune with this attempted and demonstrated sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to historical past is the preferred, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level background students.
- helps the content material and overview requisites of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- includes authoritative and fascinating content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that research the opposing perspectives and ways of historians
- presents exam-style questions and assistance for every appropriate specification to aid scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This name is acceptable for various classes including:
- OCR: Russia and its Rulers 1855-1964
Read Online or Download Access to History: Russia and its Rulers 1855-1964 for OCR Second Edition PDF
Best russian history books
Resistance and uprising: classes from japanese Europe explains how usual humans get involved in resistance and uprising opposed to robust regimes. The ebook indicates how a chain of informal forces - social norms, focal issues, rational calculation - function to force participants into roles of passive resistance and, at a moment degree, into participation in community-based uprising association.
Threads of Empire examines how Russia’s imperial officers and highbrow elites made and maintained their authority one of the altering highbrow and political currents in Eurasia from the mid-16th century to the revolution of 1917. The e-book specializes in a quarter 750 miles east of Moscow often called Bashkiria.
Half diary, half journalistic dispatches this quantity, initially released in 1918 is a quick historical past of the Caucasus crusade and connects the occasions that have been occurring within the heart East with the prior heritage of principal Asia. Witnessing the consequences of the Russian Revolution at the Asiatic provinces, the writer unearths the genuine kingdom of Asiatic Russia, within the months previous the Russian Revolution and indicates how the Russian response was once partially chargeable for the disastrous situation in Armenia and was once contributing with the Turkish govt to convey that kingdom to the verge of spoil.
What occurs whilst a complete glossy state’s fabric tradition turns into by surprise out of date? How do usual humans stumble upon what continues to be? during this ethnography, Jonathan Bach examines the afterlife of East Germany following the autumn of the Berlin Wall, as issues and areas from that vanished socialist previous proceed to move and form the politics of reminiscence.
- The Uskoks of Senj: Piracy, Banditry, and Holy War in the Sixteenth-Century Adriatic
- 12 che hanno detto no (Dal mondo) (Italian Edition)
- Post-Soviet Social: Neoliberalism, Social Modernity, Biopolitics
- Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution: The Remarkable True Story of the American Capitalists Who Financed the Russian Communists
- Becoming Soviet Jews: The Bolshevik Experiment in Minsk (The Modern Jewish Experience)
Extra info for Access to History: Russia and its Rulers 1855-1964 for OCR Second Edition
Access to History: Russia and its Rulers 1855-1964 for OCR Second Edition by Andrew Holland