By Sunny Chanday
By Stephan Alber,Klaus Breyer,Kornelius Nägele
Über die praktische Erstellung von Anwendungen stellen die Autoren die ganze Bandbreite der Facebook-Plattform vor. Die Anwendungsbeispiele behandeln Themen wie Location-Services, der Umgang mit Bildern und die Implementierung von Wettbewerben. Dabei werden auch erweiterte beneficial properties wie die Darstellung von Open-Graph-Stories im Newsfeed behandelt. Im Anschluss bringen die Autoren dem Leser Facebook-Plattform-Features näher, die sich speziell zum Einsatz in Spielen eignen.
Da sich ein Spiel nicht von alleine verbreitet, erfährt der Leser auch, wie guy Highscores und Achievements veröffentlicht. Mit der Einführung der Graph API 2.0 verstärkt fb seine Ambitionen zum Schutz der Privatsphäre seiner Nutzer. Als Teil dieser Initiative ist für Funktionen, die auf besonders persönliche Nutzerdaten zugreifen, ein Freigabeprozess geschaltet. Der Leser erfährt, wie dieser Prozess gemeistert werden kann. Das Buch schließt mit dem Thema Facebook-App Analytics ab.
By Amgad Mohammad
Develop vision-aware and clever Android functions with the strong OpenCV library
About This Book
- This is the main updated ebook on OpenCV Android programming out there in the interim. there's no direct pageant for our title.
- Based on a know-how that's expanding in acceptance, confirmed via task in boards on the topic of this topic.
- This booklet uniquely covers functions equivalent to the Panoramic viewer and automated Selfie, between others.
Who This ebook Is For
If you're an Android developer and need to grasp how one can enforce vision-aware functions utilizing OpenCV, then this ebook is well for you.
It will be very necessary should you comprehend the fundamentals of photograph processing and machine imaginative and prescient, yet no previous event is required
What you'll Learn
- Identify and set up the entire components had to begin development vision-aware Android applications
- Explore photo illustration, coloured and grey scale
- Recognize and practice convolution operations and filtering to accommodate noisy data
- Use diversified form research techniques
- Extract and establish curiosity issues in an image
- Understand and practice item detection
- Run local laptop imaginative and prescient algorithms and achieve functionality boosts
Starting from the fundamentals of computing device imaginative and prescient and OpenCV, we will take you all of the method to developing fascinating functions. you can find that, although laptop imaginative and prescient is a tough topic, the guidelines and algorithms used are basic and intuitive, and you'll delight in the abstraction layer that OpenCV makes use of to do the heavy lifting for you. choked with many examples, the ebook might help the most facts buildings used inside of OpenCV, and the way you should use them to realize functionality boosts. subsequent we are going to speak about and use numerous photo processing algorithms similar to histogram equalization, filters, and colour house conversion. then you definitely will know about snapshot gradients and the way they're utilized in many form research options corresponding to part detection, Hough Line rework, and Hough Circle rework. as well as utilizing form research to discover issues in pictures, you'll methods to describe gadgets in photos in a far better means utilizing diverse characteristic detectors and descriptors.
By the tip of this e-book, it is possible for you to to make clever judgements utilizing the recognized Adaboost studying algorithm.
Style and approach
An easy-to-follow educational choked with hands-on examples. every one subject is defined and positioned in context, and the booklet offers complete info of the options used for extra proficiency.
By Tim Juravich
By Alasdair Gilchrist
Explore the present nation of the construction, processing, and production industries and become aware of what it's going to take to accomplish re-industrialization of the previous business powerhouses which could counterbalance some great benefits of affordable hard work prone dominating the commercial region. This ebook explores the opportunity of the net of items (IoT), monstrous facts, Cyber-Physical structures (CPS), and shrewdpermanent manufacturing facility applied sciences to interchange the nonetheless mostly mechanical, people-based platforms of offshore locations.
Industry 4.0: the economic web of Things covers 4.0, a time period that encapsulates developments and applied sciences that may rewrite the foundations of producing and production.
- Discover the economic web and business web of Things
- See the applied sciences that needs to improve to permit 4.0 and research what's occurring this day to make that happen
- Observe examples of the implementation of 4.0
- Apply a few of these case studies
- Discover the aptitude to take again the lead in production, and the capability fallout which could result
Business futurists, enterprise strategists, CEOs and CTOs, and an individual with an curiosity and an IT or enterprise historical past; or someone who can have a willing curiosity in how the way forward for IT, and creation will increase over the subsequent decades.
By Bayo Erinle
About This Book
- Create practical and maintainable scripts for net applications
- Effectively use numerous JMeter elements to accomplish trying out goals
- Leverage the cloud for disbursed testing
Who This booklet Is For
This publication is superb for builders, caliber insurance engineers, testers, and attempt managers new to Apache JMeter, or those people who are trying to get an outstanding grounding in find out how to successfully use and develop into informed with JMeter. No earlier trying out event is required.
What you are going to Learn
- Set up and get ready Apache JMeter for testing
- Record try out eventualities or create them from scratch
- Test RESTful internet services
- Effectively display screen assets in the course of functionality tests
- Build life like, entire, and maintainable attempt plans
- Understand allotted checking out utilizing Vagrant, AWS, Flood.io, and BlazeMeter
- Extend JMeter performance via plugins
- Understand and successfully use JMeter elements to accomplish trying out needs
This e-book is a realistic, hands-on advisor that equips you with the entire crucial abilities had to successfully use JMeter to check internet functions utilizing a couple of transparent, step by step recipes.
The booklet begins with the fundamentals of functionality checking out and teaches you the way to head approximately recording your first attempt. The booklet then makes a speciality of disbursed trying out, educating you the way to configure grasp and slave nodes in addition to leverage the cloud and release AWS cases. The e-book ends with a few advice and top practices with reference to functionality checking out reminiscent of easy methods to use the debug sampler, H2 database, dummy sampler, and MongoDB sampler, between others.
By the top of the booklet, you could have discovered tips on how to take complete good thing about the true strength in the back of Apache JMeter, fast taking you from a amateur to an expert.
By Ben Forta,Charlie Arehart,Raymond Camden,Ken Fricklas,Hemanth Khandelwal,Chandan Kumar,Rob Brooks-Bilson
ColdFusion 10 used to be equipped to make your purposes more secure, extra scalable, and extra strong, and to make programming extra effective. The improvements and enhancements certain during this quantity (which is an replace to the three-volume Adobe ColdFusion nine internet program Construction Kit) will empower you to totally leverage the genuine strength of ColdFusion. It begins with assurance of recent strategies in internet software improvement, relatively the expansion of internet criteria applied sciences like HTML5. the second one part describes ColdFusion 10 language and programming improvements, targeting CFML, CFScript, XML, and Java. within the ultimate part you’ll use sleek improvement practices like deploying purposes within the cloud, the newest management and safeguard suggestions, and extra.
- Take good thing about HTML5 innovation
- Learn the best way to use relaxation internet services
- Implement WebSockets to construct richer person experiences
- Understand ColdFusion’s new cloud deployment functionality
- Use the newest advances in software protection and scalability
By Jak Tiano
- Learn the idea and instruments in the back of app improvement utilizing quick three and Xcode 8
- Build a completely featured iOS app, together with a better half app for the Apple Watch
- Optimize, debug, and eventually unencumber your app on TestFlight and the App Store
Over the previous few years, we have seen a step forward in cellular computing and the delivery of world-changing cellular apps. With a name as the most user-centric and developer-friendly structures, iOS is the easiest position to release your subsequent nice app inspiration. because the reputable software to create iOS purposes, Xcode is chock jam-packed with gains geared toward creating a developer's task more straightforward, speedier, and extra fun.
This booklet will take you from whole amateur to a printed app developer, and covers each step in among. you are going to research the fundamentals of iOS program improvement through taking a guided journey in the course of the Xcode software program and rapid programming language, sooner than placing that wisdom to take advantage of through construction your first app referred to as "Snippets." Over the process the booklet, you are going to proceed to discover the numerous features of iOS improvement in Xcode by way of including new good points in your app, integrating gestures and sensors, or even developing an Apple Watch spouse app. you will additionally the right way to use the debugging instruments, write unit assessments, and optimize and distribute your app. by the point you are making it to the tip of this publication, you've got effectively outfitted and released your first iOS application.
What you are going to learn
- Understand crucial good points of the Xcode IDE
- Write rapid three code for program info types and examine controllers
- Prepare visible layouts for an iOS program utilizing storyboards, measurement periods, and auto-layout
- Integrate many universal applied sciences into an app, reminiscent of multi-touch gestures, CoreData, and notifications
- Build significant other purposes for the Apple Watch with watchOS 3
- Debug functions utilizing Xcode's suite of debugging instruments, and forestall insects with unit testing
- Optimize an software utilizing Xcode 8's profiling instruments and asset catalogs
- Distribute a beta program via TestFlight, and a accomplished software during the App Store
About the Author
Jak Tiano is a programmer who has been operating with iOS considering the fact that 2008. He has published a handful of apps and video games due to the fact that then, and has attended WWDC two times on scholarship at once from Apple. He at the moment works at Xemory software program as a video game programmer on an upcoming robotics online game, and is a fellow within the Emergent Media MFA application at Champlain collage. He additionally co-founded the self sustaining inventive collective "not a hipster espresso shop," the place he makes electronic video games and art.
By Hernán G. Resnizky
Make the main of R's dynamic services and enforce internet functions with Shiny
About This Book
- Present interactive information visualizations in R in the glossy framework
- Construct internet dashboards in an easy, intuitive, yet totally versatile environment
- Apply your abilities to create a real-world internet software with this step by step guide
Who This publication Is For
If you're a info scientist who wishes a platform to teach your effects to a broader viewers in an enticing and visible approach, or an internet developer without previous event in R or glossy, this can be the e-book for you.
What you'll Learn
- Comprehend many helpful services, akin to lapply and practice, to strategy facts in R
- Write and constitution diversified records to create a simple dashboard
- Develop photos in R utilizing renowned graphical libraries resembling ggplot2 and GoogleVis
- Mount a dashboard on a Linux Server
- Integrate glossy with non-R-native visualization, equivalent to D3.js
- Design and construct an online application
R is these days the most used instruments in info technological know-how. although, besides glossy, it's also gaining territory within the net program global, as a result of its simplicity and suppleness. glossy is a framework that permits the construction of interactive visualizations written completely in R and will be displayed in nearly any traditional net browser. it's a package deal from RStudio, that is an IDE for R.
From the basics of R to the management of multi-concurrent, totally personalized net purposes, this e-book explains the best way to in achieving your required net software in a simple and sluggish way.
You will begin through studying in regards to the basics of R, and should stream directly to uncomplicated and useful examples. those examples will allow you to clutch many beneficial instruments that would help you in fixing the standard difficulties that may be confronted while constructing info visualizations. you are going to then stroll in the course of the integration of glossy with R often and consider the various visualization chances in the market. ultimately, you are going to positioned your talents to the try out and create your first net application!
Style and approach
This is a finished, step by step advisor that may let you study and make complete use of R and Shiny's features in a steady manner, including transparent, utilized examples.
By Angie Radtke
Now, for the 1st time, there’s an entire, licensed advisor to template layout, improvement, and customization with Joomla!. filled with examples, this transparent, concise, sensible textual content covers every thing from beginning-level talents to strength techniques–even growing new HTML5-native cellular perspectives, today’s most enjoyable new Joomla! capability.
Joomla!® Templates could be useful for each expert net dressmaker and developer who makes use of Joomla!, for complex nonprofessional clients, and for much less skilled clients who are looking to customise their very own websites rather than paying others to do it. This title’s concise, easy-to-use assurance includes
- Using Joomla! templates to customise any web site in your targeted requirements
- Learning how Joomla! templates are based and the way they behave
- Quickly altering a Joomla! site’s glance and feel
- Making definite your templates absolutely help accessibility and standards
- Getting your simple template constitution into form with CSS and HTML
- Designing responsive Joomla! templates and sites
- Analyzing HTML, CSS, and accessibility
- Integrating template elements, together with index.php, the XML dossier, template parameters, and language files
- Adapting and editing output through the process template
- Mastering complicated template customization